HR Outsourcing Benefits
WHO ARE WE? Since our beginnings in 1986, Sullivan Group HR have simplified business for over 300 businesses and institutions – and to an owner, simplified business means improved business. Offering expert support and guidance in all human resource areas, our team of professionals gives business owners the freedom to concentrate on their core business and focus their resources on success.
With Sullivan Group HR, you receive the value, specialization and expertise of an entire legal and accounting department at a fraction of the cost.
WHAT WE DO
Every day, business owners face the complex, and often costly, challenges involved in managing employee responsibilities, risks and rights. Our integrated solutions contractually assume significant employee rights, risks and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Employee Benefits
- Workers Compensation
- Risk Management
- Human Resource Management
Furthermore, we bring the proven experience and expertise of a large corporation, providing access to employee benefits often available exclusively to Fortune 500 companies. Sullivan’s integrated solutions contractually assume these tasks while providing expertise, so our clients are left in control of the matters that really matter.
As a smart business owner, you work hard to protect your investments … and understand that a business’ biggest investment is its employees. When you let us simplify your business, you are making a commitment to staying on top of government policies and regulations. Not only will you avoid costly penalties, but you also show employees and clients that you’re dedicated to creating an environment focused on employee retention and lasting relationships… without all the red tape, risks and liabilities.
WHAT ARE OUR BENEFITS?
For the business:
- Controls costs
- Saves time and paperwork hassles
- Provides professional compliance (e.g. payroll, OSHA, FMLA, EEOC, IRCA)
- Claims management (e.g. workers compensation claims & unemployment claims
- Provides better benefit packages
- Provides professional human resources services (e.g. employee forms, policies & procedures, customized employee handbooks)
- Reduces accounting cost
For the employee:
- Comprehensive benefits previously unavailable
- Better employer/employee communications
- Payroll on time and accurate
- Professional assistance with employment-related problems
- Professional orientation and Policy & Procedures
- Efficient & Responsive claims processing
- Portable benefits (employee can move from one PEO client to another without loss of eligibility for benefits)
For the government:
- Consolidates several small company’s employment tax filings into one
- More professional preparation and reporting
- Accelerated collection of taxes
- Extends medical benefits to more workers
- Expands the communication of government requirements
- Resolves many problems before they reach court
- Allows government agencies to reach business through a single employer entity